Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A double shot of MCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A double shot of MCS

I finally went and did it! I ordered a MasterBilt MPS340G gas smoker for myself. Arrives Monday morning. I also ordered and set up to be shipped, a copper Weber Performer 22" charcoal grill for my stepson in Sequim WA. We were visiting him after we did our 25th anniversary cruise to Alaska. (Which was wonderful!) I discovered he did not have any kind of a grill. That is NOT Allowed! So when I stopped in to my local Home Depot to order my smoker, I also arranged for him to receive the charcoal grill. So that is why I am calling this a double shot!

Woo hoo! Happy 2019 for you on a couple levels!

Comment

Good for you and what a fantastic gift...your stepson is very lucky.

Comment

Sounds like you are having fun!

Comment

I'm excited fer both yerself, an yer stepson...sounds like there's gonna be a lotsa fun learnin to make great foods with them new cookers!
          Of course, ya know, pics is mandatory!

Comment

So we getting another AR member from Washington?

Comment

• SmokingSteve
              SmokingSteve commented
              Editing a comment
              Unfortunately AR does not have an option to gift a membership.It will be up to him, though I did tell him about the site.

Spreading the BBQ love !!!!

Comment

Good on you Sir satisfying your MCS and gifting your stepson with a great cooker.
              BTW I'm up for adoption.

Comment

• SmokingSteve
                SmokingSteve commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't think I could afford to come visit you! However, if you are willing to care for me in my dotage perhaps something could be arranged. LOL!

Lucky stepson! Enjoy that new smoker. Meathead and Max give it such a good review. Let us hear how it works out for you.

Kathryn

Comment

• SmokingSteve
                SmokingSteve commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Kathryn, I will.

Good for you! Looking forward to alot of great photos!

Comment

Good for you. Our son is looking for his first house now. I plan on having a kettle, SnS and the DnG sent to his house. Maybe a thermometer or two also.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like a sound plan, thus far...

Double shot across the bow....congrats !!

Comment

I am available for adoption...……. Congrats!

One of my pilots went on an Alaskan cruise. Loved it.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

You have any AK pictures to share with us?!?

Comment

• SmokingSteve
                      SmokingSteve commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just a couple of hundred, working on picking favorites, then will post some if you would like!

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup, would like...
                      smokinsteve
                      been 31 years since I lived up there in th Aleutians... no wonder I feel so dang ol sometimes...

I've been to Sequim. Interesting and beautiful place... https://www.google.com/destination?q...B5cRIGU2VxdWlt

Congrats to you and the lucky stepson!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here