Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one bites the dust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one bites the dust!

MCS done reached out and slapped me upside the Head! I Hemmed and I Hawed! (SWMBO even claims I Dithered)! I succumbed to the shiny allure of the Camp Chef WiFi Woodwind 36" pellet smoker with Sidekick and Griddle and extra front shelf, 4 bags of pellets and a nice cover. Just could not get myself to trust the nearest competitor (SmokeFire). Should arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. Got an awesome military discount of 25% on everything but the grill itself.

Awesome. Have fun!!

Comment

Congrats and shame on you for succumbing.

Comment

Congrats and thank you for your service!

Comment

OK. Now! You HAVE to cook a long cook (like, a smoke), a medium cook (like a steak, some veggies, and maybe even a dessert), and a light cook (FISH!) and report on the results.

Comment

Congrats on yer new cooker, I hope it does everything, an more that yer aimin t'ward accomplishin.

Many Heartfelt Thanks fer yer Service, Brother!!!!

Comment

Wow! That’s a hellava discount! Thanks for your service and CONGRATS on the new toy!! Have fun and send pics.

Comment

• SmokingSteve
                SmokingSteve commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometimes it pays to shop at the company store!

I was feelin for ya but the you "dithered", so sad!!

Comment

• SmokingSteve
                SmokingSteve commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey! Don't go putting words in my mouth.
                She said it, not me! I didn't even admit it was true. Oops!

• Jared49
                Jared49 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok, 😊😊

I think you’ll like it. The kick ash can (fire pot dump) is worth half the price, One of the best bangs for the buck in the pellet world. Easy to use, easy to clean, good mobile app. With the 36”, you could cook for an army. Thanks for your service too!

Comment

Congratulations! You're going to love it.

Comment

Wow, congrats! What a great choice. Enjoy using that new toy for years to come, and let us know how you like using it.

Kathryn

Comment

Resistance is futile. It is good that you ended the struggle.

Comment

Shoot, I been away to long! Bohemian Rhapsody huh.
                      Rag mama Rag to you!

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of pellet grilling. Happy for you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here