Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokefire 350 new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokefire 350 new

Looking for used grills saw this

If you think Weber would honor the warranty, it might be worth snatching up. If they won't and it's original, the part upgrades could add up pretty quick. The SmokeFire can crank out some mighty good food and works very well in decent weather (mostly anything > 30 degree temps and < 15-20 MPH winds).

Comment

That looks like a really good price. I have never had an issue with Weber not honoring a warranty but then I haven't bought anything of their used.

Comment

Dig deep into the history of the Weber pellet grill release. Weber borrowed a lot of good names in the BBQ world in a PR stunt/product release for all to discover soon thereafter it was not ready for showtime. It left a lot of customers and those that had been used to promote it quite frustrated and angry. They used a lot of credibility of others in the promotion and it was a bit sad to watch the scramble for damage control in the aftermath of that.

After looking into this backdrop, decide for yourself. As pointed out above, I would make sure the warranty replacement parts would be made available to you. Otherwise you may have yourself a nice shiny new in the box grill at an attractive price that is a "fail".

Comment

I was actually looking for used Weber kettle when I saw this

Comment

Read the reviews on Amazon (not Weber), because Weber (admittedly) purged all of their old reviews. Dozens of horror stories, about replacing parts time and time again. Maybe go for it it you're looking for a new hobby (fixing things - not cooking.)

Comment

No smoke fire. They do not play well PBR.

Comment

• glitchy
                glitchy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, Traegers pair perfectly with PBR ;-)

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here