Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Genesis Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Genesis Repair

I have a Weber Genesis where the bottom has rusted out and needs to be replaced. I think I found the part Weber #82793. The problem is I do not see this part on the Weber site. There are some third party sites that say they have it but as I have never ordered from them I am leery.

Has anyone replaced this part, if so where did you get it from? Thanks in advance.

Did you check with your local Weber Dealer? They may know. I use O’Connor Hardware in Billerica.

Comment

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Call....Thank you!

I've had great luck with these guys: grillparts.com

Comment

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

If I were you I’d just give Weber a call. I can’t imagine getting the part any cheaper from a dealer. Plus let’s be honest, a dealer isn’t going to make ordering/researching a part like that their top priority.

Comment

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

I’ve found in recent years that Weber is no longer carrying a few of the parts for my 2002 Genesis Silver A. Like CaptainMike I’ve also had good luck with grillparts.com to get parts Weber no longer stocks. Some of these parts are likely knock off parts from China, but they work, since Weber no longer makes the parts for 20myear old grills.

Comment

• Razor
      Razor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Never heard of that site before. Going to bookmark it,

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!! I will check with my local dealer. If they can not help me then grillparts.com it is!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here