Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titan Santa Maria on WSM 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan Santa Maria on WSM 22

Fits beautifully! I’ll be firing up soon. Click image for larger version

Name:	C27F90D7-8132-4EEC-8CF9-7F6548CC66C5.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	1236918

You would have to go and show me that...

Comment

• Sid P
      Sid P commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously. I fought off the MCS when it was $90 in April, but I keep thinking about how much fun I could have with the SM and my stack of hickory. I was really hoping they’d put it on sale for Father’s Day.

That does look like FUN

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      It is. I use mine pretty regularly.

Woo Hoo!! Got some fresh sweet corn and a discounted porterhouse this morning! My main concern is that it's so low that Sam to helps himself.

Comment

Dinner was successful. Not enough fire though. It would have been better if I'd used Vortex, I believe.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	0F3FF30B-4290-432C-B72B-192975AF00EB.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	1237598

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        No doubt about that! I think I'll stick to OG until heat backs off some.

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        If you didn't throw some wood down there, that for sure doesn't seem like much charcoal for using the Santa Maria attachment...

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I just use some lump charcoal to start the wood.

You are going to love that SM. As jfmorris says above looks like you may need some sticks on the fire. I have been using white oak from my backyard and building a nice size fire.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	trozzo_220423_190.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	1237640

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here