Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Gas Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Gas Grill

Click image for larger version  Name:	71F86507-DC5F-4924-8EBE-43CE3CB1600B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	53.6 KB ID:	1002549Click image for larger version  Name:	6FD9D164-9EE1-4C2A-8E04-3F8F91F1FF8C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	46.9 KB ID:	1002548Click image for larger version  Name:	83656934-6984-4EB1-A00B-E4BE4DF7485B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	1002547 Friend steered me to this Weber gasser. Free!
    Last edited by HawkerXP; March 11, 2021, 07:27 PM. Reason: Same guy who gave me a early Performer that I restored and passed on. Just might keep this one. 🥰

Great grill for an even better price! I love it when MCS doesn’t cost you anything!

Comment

I have one like that with the side burner. A great gasser. Still going strong after so many years! Now I know what it’s worth should I want to get rid of it. Nothing!! 🤣. Congrats on your new grill. It will serve you well.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe this woman is living alone now and didn't need this taking up space on her little patio. She seemed sorry to see it go but was happy that it was going to a good home.

I don’t normally go for the grills with east-west burners, but dang that is a beauty! Nice score.

Comment

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like you have a solid plan! 😎

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a rotisserie for mine. It works very well. The two outside burners on, center burner off. That's really all I use it for these days. But I just got a rotisserie kit for my kettle so who knows going forward? I will keep it though. Not worth enough on resale as shown above. And with my luck, the weekend after I get rid of it I will have a need for it.

• SmokingPat
        SmokingPat commented
        Editing a comment
        What's your thought on east-west burners? I read one person likes it for indirect cooking of a rack of pork ribs. My gasser is north-south, and I'd have to cut the rack to fit it.

Wow! Nice score, real nice.

Comment

Nice score. I have a Genesis too. Great grill.

Comment

My first ex wife got the Weber. Nice going there.

Comment

You've now got gas sir

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh I've had that for quite some time.

Very nice. You can always get parts for that as well. Good job!

Comment

Free is a very good price

Comment

I have had the same grill for over a decade. Burners run the wrong way as others note, but it is a good one. Put some Grillgrates on it...

Comment

Wow, no better deal than this. Congrats.

Comment

Awesome score!

Comment

Very nice; even better for the price. Have fun with it. I like the rotisserie idea that someone suggested.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here