Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broilmaster Couldn't be happier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broilmaster Couldn't be happier

I have had my broilmaster Premium 20+ years. Bow tie burner has hot spots (corrosion) ... called the retailer where I bought it and it is still covered under warranty! Has the part in stock! Honestly, I am shocked and I use this grill at least 3 times a week year round. Love it, Love it, Love it.

Great to hear.

Comment

Wow, that was good news. Here’s to another 20 years of producing good food.

Comment

That's incredible. Now only if my body came with a similar warranty....

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          ...ugh

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Are ya sayin' you're writing checks your body can't cash there Maverick?

I've got an idea, when you get up and running again, dig out one of your original recipes, cook it in one of your weekly cooks, take pictures and post it. If it's deemed worthy you may be chosen to be published on the free side of the site !! Make you famous,

Comment

• DiverDriver
          DiverDriver commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm my grilled baby octopus are pretty darn good. Also grilled Asian chicken feet. Have not seen those on free site.

Congratulations!

Comment

That's impressive! Congrats on that.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here