Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napoleon meets Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napoleon meets Water

Took delivery of the Napoleon Rogue, with thunder in the background. Heavy storms through the evening. The pics are with thunder in the background and rain as I type. I think my first cook will be one or two CI skillets that I'm restoring, then some chix & veggies for supper.
    I went with the Napoleon over the Broil King (only slightly considered the Weber) due to Max's reviews about heat flux, the infra-red searing burner & Stainless Grates. Also, Breadhead, I believe, said you only cry once over the extra money spent on a purchase.
    I will let ya'll know if the skillets taste like chicken. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0572.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	332340Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0573.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	332341

those grates are magnificent

Comment

Neato!

Comment

That sure is nice lookin.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Wonderful-looking grill. Can't wait to see pictures of it in action!

i heard CI tastes like beef, but it takes forever to get probe-tender😜

Comment

Update, first cook. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0574.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	380.4 KB
ID:	332646

Comment

Nice, congrats! I've always thought when I get a new gasser it'll be a toss up between the Napoleon and the Saber. Beautiful grill!

Comment

Great looking rig! Great first cook too! You knew I would love that one.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here