Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can’t Find a Broil King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t Find a Broil King

max’s review says broil king signet is the best bang for the buck. I’m in the market for my first quality gasser. I’ve tried every Lowes within 50 miles, not a single unit to be found. Anyone know the story?

Have you tried ordering it online from Lowes? Store pickup is free, and it normally only takes a few days.

Comment

Woman I spoke with at Lowes said to try that as well. Lowes online wouldn’t let me order it... weird

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        It must be out of stock...

Well if they won’t let you order it, don’t order it, simple.

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, you're nudging him towards a Napoleon!

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        EdF, hmmmm, ya know, now that ya bring it up, there’s probably no trouble gettin or ordering one. Ya, good idea. 🤗

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to say the same thing, maybe being out of stock or hard to get is a good thing

They finally got it figured out. For whatever reason, it’s not a stock item in south Florida. Buts it’s not in Lowes official "special order " items list. Got on the phone with the National sales line, took them a bit but supposedly it will be here in a few days. Fingers crossed

Comment

It's a great grill. I think you will be happy with it!

Comment

I’m going to need some help getting set up for adding smoke to my reverse sear on this thing, how do you get blue smoke?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here