Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Blaze refurb pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job refurbishing it! I love the lights inside, really neat.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      They work very, very well. No need for a flashlight anymore!

Attjack. Here you go. Flare up in 2nd vid due to laying it bacon side down crisping it up. Both were reverse seared. Last vid cooked steak on the cold side, had the lid down prior to melt gorgonzola on top.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good! Sounds good too. But there are defiitely flare-ups as I've read other Blaze owners complaining about. I would be curious to see that thing loaded up with skin on chicken parts.

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll definitely do some thighs and show you what happens. The ribeye didn't flare up at all but I didn't get a vid of that. More to come!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here