Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about BBQ'ers Delight pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard good things, I believe from Max Good, about Pit Boss pellets. I've experienced good things from Grilla's pellets (made by someone else, since Grilla doesn't have a pellet processing plant). I also trust CandySueQ and know BBQr's Delight gotta be good!

Comment

I LOVE my B$B pellets! They are made by BBQr's Delight. I would trust any pellet that CandySueQ has. I have always been curious or maybe I just never asked her. (Or maybe she can't say...) But what other brands do you manufacture for Candy?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
        I've heard good things, I believe from Max Good, about Pit Boss pellets. I've experienced good things from Grilla's pellets (made by someone else, since Grilla doesn't have a pellet processing plant). I also trust CandySueQ and know BBQr's Delight gotta be good!
        I just watched the 2015 interview with Meathead while I was handing out Halloween candy. I’m definitely going to put an order in for BBQr’s Delight.

Comment

I went to the bbq delight suite and all I see is 1 lb bags. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            You are choosing "Flavor Pellets". Select SHOP and then PELLET GRILL FUEL. You will see 40 pound options - two 20 pound bags.

Thanks. That was my "doh!" Moment for the day

Comment

Some of the best-smoked baby backs I ever tasted was in Puerto Rico at a roadside pit, The fellow doing the cooking told me that he uses an equal mix or applewood, hickory and cherry pellets. I'll be trying that blend this weekend. Bulletins as they come in; film at eleven!

Comment

I've had my pellet cooker for almost a year now and I've tried many flavors / brands of locally available pellets. For me unless it's mesquite I do not taste any discernible difference between brand or species. Since, I've just gone with the best deal and use oak or hickory on most cooks. Sometimes on brisket I'll go mesquite. Just MHO.

Comment

I really like BBQ Delight pellets and will be using them exclusively now. Tried Green Mountain and Traeger previously and prefer BBQ Delight. Also BBQ Delight is pretty easy for me to get too.

Comment

When I was looking into pellet grills and the pellets used in them, it became apparent that they could not provide the amount of smoke I was used to getting. None of the pellets used 100% of the listed wood, They were mixed with about 20% oak for a consistent burn and a steady burn. Some claimed to be 100% of the wood but when you got down to it they use binders to do what the oak was doing in the other folks pellets.. So anyway I am not and will not be using a pellet smoker until they come up with one that can provide the smoke of a stick burner.

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They will never provide the smoke flavor we're used to with a stickburner, ever. They burn too efficiently, 100% listed wood or not.

I want to thank those in charge for the financial consideration during the pandemic. I appreciate it dearly. Smokewell

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here