Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving it up

I am posting this with a heavy heart. I appreciate all of you and the friendships made over the years.

I love my grills and smokers, just look at my, I love it and everything that comes with it... but I am done in 2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
    2. Dustpan and brush
    3. Mop and bucket
    4. Lawn Mower
    5. Leaf blower
    6. Laundry detergent
    7. Iron
    8. Broom

All proceeds will be donated to
    ​​​​​the new Smokefire
    Last edited by tenphases; December 27, 2019, 05:50 AM.

You are a strong person, you will get through this tough time.

Comment

That's some funny stuff right there!!!

Comment

Hang in there. We’ve all been there. Bacon helps.

What’s a lawn mower?

Comment

You had me til the list. Great post!

Comment

• DiverDriver
            DiverDriver commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto!

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Same

• Dewesq55
            Dewesq55 commented
            Editing a comment
            Plus 3

Originally posted by tenphases View Post
          I am posting this with a heavy heart. I appreciate all of you and the friendships made over the years.

I love my grills and smokers, just look at my, I love it and everything that comes with it... but I am done in 2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
          2. Dustpan and brush
          3. Mop and bucket
          4. Lawn Mower
          5. Leaf blower
          6. Laundry detergent
          7. Iron
          8. Broom

All proceeds will be donated to
          ​​​​​the new Smokefire

Well Played!😄

Comment

Man, you had me worried. You are in our prayers😏🤣!

Comment

There are online forums and communities to help you get through this tough time. There’s this good one that really helps people out just like you. Amazingribs.com

Comment

So you decided to keep the edger?

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Hahahahaha, you got me!

Comment

That's good stuff there!

Comment

It's times like these when we realize it's important to keep our priorities in order. We will all get through this together!

Comment

Lol, I stole and edited it of a FB forum. It got me to! 🤣🤣

Comment

Well played indeed!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here