Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KCBS Judge class in Birch Run, Michigan 8/20/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KCBS Judge class in Birch Run, Michigan 8/20/15

Since there's a lot of MI folks here I thought I'd post a link to the info for this summer's Kansas City Barbecue Society's CBJ class. August 20, 2015 Birch Run, MI.

SWEET!

Just sent a note off to see if I can secure a spot.

THANK YOU!

Comment

If anyone in MI is looking for a class. Here's the form for this one:

https://birchrunchamber.org/wp-conte...ation-2015.pdf

Comment

Its official. I'm on the list!

Comment

• skatur
          skatur commented
          Editing a comment
          See you in B Run, Jon. It's my home town.

Congrats Jon

Comment

Part of the perks of a CBJ class is one year membership in KCBS! If you're already a KCBS member and don't want another year tacked on to current membership, that means a discount in the class cost. Bunny Tuttle is one of my favorites -- I bet she will teach a very good class!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
            Jon Solberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Ms Candy. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks @Huskee, @Jon Solberg, I just signed up and received an order# but not sure if that means i'm in yet. I am looking forward to it!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
            Jon Solberg commented
            Editing a comment
            Alright PS! I'll meet you there!

GREAT DAY! Powersmoke and I got to meet up enjoy some Q and gain some knowledge! OH MAN How cool is all that?

It was great to meet you today sir!
          Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 20, 2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
            Powersmoke_80 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Jon Solberg, same here! Next time it will have to be over a beer and maybe with some other pit members, hint hint Huskee

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm there, if my crazy schedule allows it. Powersmoke_80

What? No beer? Oh I get it--you have to stay sober as a judge.

Kathryn

Comment

Who's the surprised guy in the top pic? Lol.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
              Jon Solberg commented
              Editing a comment
              I have no idea.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here