I want one. Where did you get it?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
COMP SWAG
Collapse
X
-
Club Member
- Sep 2018
- 1649
- Fishers, IN, USA
-
Cookers I use:
Lang 48 inch Deluxe Patio Model (burns hickory splits)
PK 360 (burns premium lump charcoal with wood chunks)
28 inch Blackstone Griddle (propane)
Rubs I love:
Yardbird by Plow Boys
Killer Hogs by Malcom Reed
AP Rub by Malcom Reed
Meat Church (any)
Three Little Pigs Memphis Style for ribs
Would love to try Meathead's commercial rub
Sauces I love:
Gates'
Joe's
Pa & Ma's
Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
Disposable Equipment I use:
Disposable cutting boards
Tumbleweed chimney starters
Aluminum foil
Aluminum pans (half and full)
Latex gloves
Diamond Kosher Salt
Vice-President of BBQ Security, Roy
He's a pure-bred North American Brown Dog
He loves rawhide chewies
My wife calls me "Teddy" and I call her "Princess" and that's where "mrteddyprincess" comes from.
-
Club Member
- Oct 2016
- 1931
- White Stone Va
-
Smokers / Grills
Weber 22" w/ SnS, GrillGrates & Vortex
Pit Barrel Cooker
22" Blackstone
Meadow Creek PR42G
GMG Trek w/ Pizza insert
OKJ Bronco
Weber Searwood 600 XL
Thermometers
Lavatools Javelin
Thermoworks Thermopen mk4 qty 2
Thermoworks SmokeX4
Thermoworks Thermopop qty 2
Thermoworks RFX Gateway w/ 4 probes
Thermoworks Dot
Maverick XR-50 qty 2
Instagram and Facebook @bkydbbq
- Likes 6
Comment
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.







Comment