Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More success, thanks to AmazingRibs.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More success, thanks to AmazingRibs.com!

My competition bbq team (Me, wife, son and sister) competed in two local charity pulled pork events this weekend and last weekend. Thanks to everything I've learned from AR and through this forum, we got 2nd place overall last week, and 3rd this weekend! Along with over 125 lbs of succulent, sweet, hickory smoked pulled pork, I gave away a ton of Meathead's temperature guides which we're greatly appreciated! Thank you Meathead for what you do! You make the bbq world taste so much better!!

Congrats on the placing and the copious amount of protein goods.

Comment

Yes! Way to go Virginia Dave ! And I totally agree - I tell people I learned to barbecue from AmazingRibs.com!

Comment

Virginia Dave, The last time I Smoked that much Pork! I didn't win anything! The Guests even Licked the Floor after they Licked the Platters!
        So Congratulations are in order! 👍👍👍👍👍 👍🍻🍻🍻👍
        Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, Dave!!

OUTSTANDING!! Hope you all are happy and proud of yourselves!

Comment

Congratulations! Well done!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here