Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teaming up for a bbq competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teaming up for a bbq competition.

I had a friend that is a chef in this area and another ask if I would partner up them in a bbq competition for a skate park fundraiser. I’m pretty excited to join in, and be part of something where bbq brings us together,
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; May 14, 2021, 04:37 PM.

Sounds like fun!

Comment

That’s great Richard! Be sure and post pics. Hope you win.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I’ve already won. I get to watch two trained chefs in action and raise money for a skate park. I’m not sure if my role is, maybe they just needed someone to light the fire.. ? 😜

I agree - sounds like fun times.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Just go easy on those poor trained professional chefs, Richard. Don't do to them what you routinely do to us here in the Pit ... sigh ... ... sigh again ...

Comment

I was signed up for a class to be a certified BBQ then COVID hit.
            I kind of like the idea that all the competitors would be cooking to please me.
            BBQ comp does look like fun. Enjoy the BBQing.

Happy grilling to you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here