Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Contest for 2018!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Contest for 2018!

I finished strong! Delight, AR was small this year, only 13 stalwart competitors on the field on Saturday. It was BCA sanctioned, with half chicken, pork spareribs and brisket the categories. I really fell down with my photo taking!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6FCC9191-551B-4A7B-8350-6332478CD4B5.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	588331
    2nd place chicken, 3rd ribs and 5th brisket for RGC! Great way to end the year!

Great job!

Comment

I say that's a 1st place looking bird. Well done on your results.

Comment

You might have fallen down in picture takin (open for some debate) but ya fell up in the cackle bird. Looks great.

Comment

Wow that chicken looks amazing! Pretty sauced up too - what did you use on it?

I think I could compete if I could do half chickens or even quartered chickens. I just don't think I could complete in the margarine soaked chicken thigh category.

Comment

Congrats all the way around. I know it's a lot of work and a lot of satisfaction you get from it !!

Comment

Congrats, Sister!

That is one FINE Lookin yardbird, there!!!!

I'd certainly have to imagine that everybody here is extremely proud of yerself, an yer accomplishments, in deepest admiration of yer skill an devotion to competin, an delighted that ya choose to share yer Journey with us all!

Thanks!!!!

Keep On Smokin!!!!!
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 5, 2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                CandySueQ Just What My "CUZ", The Verbose And Eloquent
                Mr. Bones Said‼️ From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND❗️ Dan

Nice Bird CandySueQ ! The picture looks just fine to me.

Comment

Great job. The problem with the photo is that it makes me really hungry!

Comment

• treesmacker
                  treesmacker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, Hungry!

Congrats! That certainly is the way to finish the year.

Comment

Congratulations! I guess you are finishe competition for the year, so you won’t be competing on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Comment

• CandySueQ
                    CandySueQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll be the GC in my own kitchen! Bet you will too!

It's good to be done for the year stress is over. How long at what temp, on the bird?

Comment

Candy, that chicken looks spectacular!

Comment

Good Cookin I sure miss cooking IBCA contests

Comment

Can you share the chicken recipe, that looks incredible!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here