Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memphis in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphis in May

It's the BIG weekend at Mud Island! Are you going to be at Memphis in May? I'll be walking (and walking) on Friday, just visiting folks.

No, but I sure wish. Perhaps if Poppa Meathead will pay my plane ticket I will promise to wear my AR shirt and represent !!

Comment

I won't be able to make it this year, but hopefully I will one day.

Comment

Unfortunately, No. Maybe someday I'll get down there. I'll be following along with some of the teams/pitmasters via Twitter.

Comment

• CandySueQ
          CandySueQ commented
          Editing a comment
          You've got MN in May!

• DoubleUpOrQuit
          DoubleUpOrQuit commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure do. I drove past the event last weekend on my way to a family gathering. I REALLY wanted to stop by the event instead. Looked like they had a really nice turn out.

Are all the bbq events on a calendar somewhere? I would like to attend a few but need to know in advance.

Comment

• CandySueQ
          CandySueQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Usually by sanctioning body, like ibca.org or kcbs.us. MIM, like Houston Rodeo, is its own thing. Google barbeque contests may pull up in geographic areas???

• Thom Emery
          Thom Emery commented
          Editing a comment
          Not too many events in AZ
          There is a SCA Steak Cook Off in June at BBQ Island

I will be cooking the exotic ancillary with Jimmy Shotwell's team on Friday. I get into town Thursday. Look forward to hugging you Candy Sue!

Comment

• CandySueQ
          CandySueQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Your dish looked really amazing!

CandySueQ, Show 'EM HOW GIRL‼️ Dan

Comment

Dang it I will be in Memphis Wed of next week (missed it by that much! Any old timers remember Get Smart TV show?)

Comment

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Well not exactly GG. 😁

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember watching the reruns 'and loving it." Also, I used to work at a place where I had to go through A LOT of doors when I came into work in the morning Got that theme song in my head daily.
            Last edited by Steve R.; May 18, 2018, 06:45 AM.

• GadjetGriller
            GadjetGriller commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as one set didnt swing and hit you in the nose

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here