Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke on the Water BBQ Competition Lake Wales Feb 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke on the Water BBQ Competition Lake Wales Feb 3

Hello All,
    My wife bought me tickets to a BBQ competition for Christmas.
    I am not competing, I am going as a food lover. What are some suggestions you could give me to maximize my fun and enjoyment, what do you all do when you go to these things.
    Thank You

Welcome Diverjimc

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Sorry, I can't help, but someone will.

Comment

Diverjimc Welcome and while I have never been to a competition I do have a link for you below to get you better acquainted with the forum. Myself, I would just check out some pits and see if there are any free samples.

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Comment

Diverjimc, Welcome to "THE PIT"❗️ You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️ Attendance and Participation are Mandatory‼️
          Enjoy "THE PIT"‼️
          Sorry, I Can't Answer Your Question❗️ You may Want to Comment on Your Post, Where and When the Lake Wales (BBQ❓) Competition is being Held❗️ Have Fun❗️
          Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
          Last edited by Danjohnston949; January 17, 2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            BBQ U.....I love it Dan !!!

Welcome to the Pit! Never been but I am looking forward to your full report with pics! 😀

Comment

Diverjimc what you need to plan to do is visit with teams on Friday afternoon/evening. There's less time stress and most teams will be more than willing to visit about their cookers and setup. Don't ask for recipes! They won't tell you. Good folks down there in Florida!

Comment

That should be a good time, enjoy and take lots of pictures!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here