Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Results from my amateur cook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Results from my amateur cook...

There weren't a whole bunch of participants, but you're still competing against those that are there. Was a little nervous, but stuck to my plan (mostly).

1st in Ribs
    1st in Pork Butt
    3rd in Chicken
    Last in specialty (that cost me the overall).

Each 1st place got me a $100 gift card and the 3rd got me a free Growler of any beer I want. Honestly, was a little too busy to take pictures, but I did get some.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Setup.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	366609Click image for larger version

Name:	Ribs.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	366610Click image for larger version

Name:	Ribs2.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	366611Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	366612

Awesome and congrats!

Comment

Wow! Congratulations.

Comment

Good job! Now thay you have that under your belt it should be more fun from here. $200 bucks goes a long way towards MCS! Or growler refills!

Comment

Great job! That is a really good looking, meaty rib! Must ask - what was the specialty?

Comment

• pizza67
            pizza67 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did what I call pork fingers. Bite sized pork butt marinated overnight. I think the teriyaki was a little too overpowering. My original idea was to do smoked/grilled wings, should've stuck to that, but I was kinda at my limit already. Oh well, next time. :-)

Nice work. They look great. M

Comment

Looks good - congrats.

Comment

Not too shabby for a Noles fan.... congrats.

Comment

That's awesome man! WTG

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

pizza67, What DWCowles & Jon Solberg and the Others Have Said! 👍👍👍👍👍
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

BRINGING ONE IN FOR THE HOME TEAM!!! I would call it a success!

Comment

Great Job, I applaud ya'!!!! Great pics, as well...
                        $200 + a Growler sure beats a lotta alternatives I can think of!!!
                        Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 22, 2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Great Job, Looks awesome!

Comment

That was fantastic! Congratulations.

Mike S.
                            Spring Hill, FL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here