Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit Boss at the Steak Cookoff Association World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit Boss at the Steak Cookoff Association World Championship

I won't be cooking but I'll be sponsoring Bobby Stewart, who is one of the competitors. It's happening in Fort Worth, Texas this coming weekend Saturday October 29th. We'll have a spot set up showing off the Slow 'N Sear, which he's using in the competition!. If you're in the neighborhood I hope you stop by.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCA WC.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	233631

Good luck - I hope you both do well.

Comment

I hear they are going to hand out some Wagyu steaks for us to cook for the crowd.

Comment

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yahoo!

Good Luck! Be sure to eat one of those beautiful steaks for us.

Comment

Sorry, I can't make it this weekend but feel free to send me a steak. Good luck!

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm steak. Why don't they have cool things like this in the New York aera??

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, just be thankful you could order a smoker from Texas.

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            You got that right

Originally posted by stelth View Post
          Good Luck! Be sure to eat one of those beautiful steaks for us.

I hope I get more than one

Comment

That's right down your alley Mr Steak King....Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck David!

Comment

Good luck to you, because I know the SNS don't need it.

Comment

David Parrish, Dave You and Bobby Stewart Kick A-- and Take Names! My Mothers Maiden Name was Stewart?
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

David Parrish that is Super Cool! I want to go to a Steak Cookoff soon. Send us some pics

Comment

How cool if the SnS is a winner. Hope to see lots of pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                        How cool if the SnS is a winner. Hope to see lots of pictures!
                        C'mon man your not attending? I thought you were apart of the SNS crew. Figured this one would be right up your alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post

C'mon man your not attending? I thought you were apart of the SNS crew. Figured this one would be right up your alley.
                          Huskee was integral in the beginning of the SnS design phase and helped us build the ABC website to include the recipes. He's no longer affiliated with ABC (his choice) but will always have my thanks for his help in getting ABC started.

Comment

• Spinaker
                            Spinaker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh my apologies for the misunderstanding. Good luck this weekend. I hope you guys dominate. Keep us updated on whats going on.

• David Parrish
                            David Parrish commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No worries and thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here