Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading to the Jack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading to the Jack!

Getting ready to do my thing at the Jack in Lynchburg, TN again this year! This makes 17 Jacks in a row. My how time flies.

If'n you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say "Hi!". I expect I'll be under the big tree outside the judging area.

Congrats and Best of luck Candy and have fun! Hope you share some pics when you get a chance.

Comment

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Other than travel luck, no cooking luck needed. This is part of my day job!

That is awesome! Good luck, and take some photos for us!

Comment

We all know you don't need no luck cooking CandySueQ have fun and I hope you place in the top five. My sister is a vender there has been for the past five years.

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        I just pass out pellets! I cook, but I feed the public.

Well I know you don't need it, but good luck and Happy Jack!!!

Comment

CandySueQ, Safe and Prosperous Trip! I like Jack Daniels Rubs and Sauces!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Hoping you do well, have lots of fun, and safe travels!

Comment

Have fun! We'd love to see some pictures.

Comment

James Cameron is right. Hope is not a strategy. Luck is not a factor. Fear is not an option. Kicks some azzz CandySueQ and leave a few footprints!

Comment

Go get em Candy

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Looking forward to more awesome pictures - good luck!

Comment

Good luck! I know we will all be interested in hearing of your experience at this one.

Comment

Best wishes . I wish I could watch and learn. Above all, stay safe and have fun!

Comment

Here's one side of my setup! Cooking pork tenderloins for soft pork tacos with apple slaw (big success) and beef tenderloins on the Grilla grill.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0568.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	245.6 KB
ID:	233197

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here