Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is gonna be a competition in our neck of the woods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is gonna be a competition in our neck of the woods...

I'll be trying to make it to this event - not as competitor, but as observer/taster.

Rouge Caveman BBQ Competition

Rogue Caveman BBQ Competition 2022 BBQ teams from all over the NW compete in a KCBS sanctioned event for cash payouts. Americas BBQ Experts will be sampling out some of the most mouthwatering BBQ in the west to the public on Saturday and Sunday September 17th 18th, 2022. Entry is FREE. BBQ bucks may be purchased to...

Rogue Caveman BBQ Competition, Grants Pass, Oregon. 303 likes.

I’ve submitted my application to judge. It’s a sanctioned KCBS event. The organizers have not yet picked the judges. Keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

I am putting that in our calendar. Thanks for the tip.
      My intent was to take a judging class to become a judge but covid 19 hit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here