Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd Annual Shotgun Fred BBQ Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Annual Shotgun Fred BBQ Showdown

Registration is now up and running at the all new Shotgun Fred BBQ Showdown website! Just follow this link,http://shotgunfredbarbeque.com/contest-registration/, And get signed up. Don't forget to use Promo Code "EARLYBIRD" to get 50 dollars off your entry fee, through December 31. CBJ's can click the "judging" link to sign up to judge the contest. We look forward to seeing everyone there again this year!

There will also be a CBJ class also. Click the "Judging" link at the top of the web page to sign up for the class.

This is a KCBS Sanctioned Event, and Jack Qualifier, with a $10,000 guaranteed payout.

This event will be from 2/25 - 2/27/16 in Huntsville, Tx.
    Last edited by Brisket Syndicate; October 28, 2015, 12:35 PM.

@SwampDonkeyzBB, It looks like one Helluva Good Time, I wish I were Closer! I tried to sign up on the their New Site I am not sure I got the Job Done? If you are in contact with them, I would be glad to talk to them about my difficulty. Dan. Ph. #: 701-200-2319

Comment

@SwampDonkeyzBB, Just thought I would let you know I got a confirmation eMail from shotgunfredbarbeque.com. I haven't spent any time on it yet but I will! Thanks for the Heads Up! 👍👍👍 Dan

Comment

• Brisket Syndicate
        Brisket Syndicate commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to hear the site worked well for you. If you need any help feel free to holler at me. This is a hometown contest, for me, and only 15 minutes from my house.

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Further more Ben Pruett(sp) gave me a call this morning 7:32 AM. We visited for 8 minutes, He seems like one fine fellow. I wished I lived closer! It Sounds Like One Helluva Show! Good Luck, Dan

Pay Out Schedule for 2016 Shotgun Fred BBQ Showdown

Payout For Each KCBS Category Over All KCBS Score Payout
      1st Place $400.00 Trophy $1,000.00 Trophy Grand Champion
      2nd Place $300.00 Trophy $750.00 Trophy Reserve Champion
      3rd Place $200.00 Trophy $500.00 Trophy
      4th Place $150.00 Trophy $300.00 Trophy
      5th Place $125.00 Ribbon $250.00 Trophy
      6th Place $100.00 Ribbon $100.00 Ribbon
      7th Place $100.00 Ribbon $100.00 Ribbon
      8th Place $100.00 Ribbon $100.00 Ribbon
      9th Place $100.00 Ribbon $100.00 Ribbon
      10th Place $100.00 Ribbon $100.00 Ribbon

Comment

Great News!! This event will be an Official Preferred Qualifying Event of the World Food Championships! The GC will receive their Golden Ticket at the event!

Comment

Still plenty of room at this great event! All sites are 40' X 40' with water and electricity. Hoping to meet some of y'all!

Comment

Post plenty pics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here