Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef Tenderloin on the Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef Tenderloin on the Vision

My father in law picked up a beef tenderloin this weekend and asked if I could cook it for him. I just so happened to finish cleaning up my new (to me) Vision grill. What a coincidence! I just seasoned it with some salt, pepper and rosemary. Cooked it on the grill over some JD lump and a couple chunks of mesquite. Brought it to 130, let it rest and, well...there are no leftovers. The in-laws now want me to make this more often. No problem, as long as they keep buying!

Btw, this grill is awesome.
    Attached Files

Well, you nailed it! No wonder they want more :-)

Comment

Lookin' good.

Comment

I see what you did there. Evil genius in setting up the win/win outcome on the tenderloin cook. Sliced up she sure looks purty.
        Nice job and a great way to be initiated into Kamado cooking.
        Last edited by tiewunon; September 28, 2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Looks real good, and put a simile on in-law's faces.
          YOU DONE GOOD

Comment

I don't think the cooker is awesome. I think the cook is! Great job

Comment

Appreciate the kind comments!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here