Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primo XL 400 Tables/Carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primo XL 400 Tables/Carts

Hey fellas. Going to buy a Primo XL 400 and want to see what everyone recommends in terms of tables/carts to put it on. BBQ Guys has a couple cypress options as well as steel. Like the look of wood a lot more than steel, but want durability. It will be under roof, but still outside. Is anyone familiar with any teak options for this? Thanks for any help.

I have the stainless cart and wish the side tables were bigger so consider that when you choose. If your Primo is covered you should be fine with wood in terms of durability. I don't know about staining or burns though.

Comment

JJGeorge offers free shipping on high-quality handmade Big Green Egg tables, Primo Grill Tables, Big Green Egg Accessories and more!

These guys make some beautiful tables.

Comment

Those JJ George tables do look nice and I won't mind one for my Primo 300. Just not in the budget right now.
        Let us know what you end up with for your 400.

Comment

I went eastern red cedar, local guy built cheaper than I could.
          Attached Files

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            What a beautiful table!

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice. Sometimes you can get things made close to home cheaper.
            I would buy that table in a heartbeat. 👊👊

Thanks for your help guys. au4stree - that table is great.

Comment

I think I'm going to build my cart into my outdoor kitchen.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here