Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade arrived today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade arrived today

"The Beast" has arrived! Now just need to make a table then heat it up. Click image for larger version

Name:	1C6DBED3-9532-4D4F-8DA6-6D4EF3F1AC5C.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	478408

Nice! That will be a fun project!

Comment

Those are some awesome looking cookers. Love the oval shape.

Comment

Have fun with that beast. Beautiful cooker!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I love my Egg, but there are times I wish I had an oval. Have fun.

Comment

smoky Gator, Congratulations on Your New Ceramic Oval Cooker❗️
              Eat Well and Prosper‼️
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I don't think I could wait on a table.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 Love those cookers. Looking forward to seeing your table build.

Comment

Are ya done yet with the table? We’re all hungry here! She’s a beaut.

Comment

Congrats!! Keep us apprised of table progress.

Comment

Primo !!!!!

Comment

I have one of those. You will love it!

Comment

Oh man!!!! You are going to love that rig. True two zone cooking in a Kamado. The best of both worlds. Make sure to keep us updated on the table you are making, as well. I am looking forward to seeing that project. I am doing the same thing this summer. (My father and I are going to make a grilling center for my BGE and my Kamado Joe Jr.)

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
                                LA Pork Butt commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You will love your table. I was going to build my own, but After too many round to its I had a guy build one for my Large Egg and MiniMax. It is great having them together.

• Spinaker
                                Spinaker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yeah, I am looking forward to it. Plus, anytime I can do a project with the old man, I am in! LA Pork Butt

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here