Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the %#&!! model and serial numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the %#&!! model and serial numbers?

My spouse bought me a Classic II for my birthday in the spring but, like an idiot, I'm only getting around to registering it with KJ now. Their registration page wants the model # and serial #. I've looked all around the grill and the only thing that has a number on it is the air lift hinge and that seems to be the design number of the hinge itself. My rain-damaged owner's manual has a "GM 1923862" stamped on the back cover. Is that the model number, serial number, or neither?

How have other KJ owners registered their grills?
    Last edited by gilbertpilz; September 7, 2020, 08:11 AM.

Sorry for this slow response. I just got my Kamado Joe—the serial number is on the last page of the owners manual, "Guide to Kamado cooking." Hope this helps!

Comment

• Mark V
      Mark V commented
      Editing a comment
      That is not the first place I would look for that info.

Or write an email to KJ support and ask them where it is.

Comment

Yes, the serial number is supposed to be in the Owner's Manual on the Startup Guide page, but my KJ manual doesn't have it. I'm working with my retailer to resolve the issue. I found the Model Number on the www.bbqgalore.com website. For Classic II, I believe it is KJ23RHC
      Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here