Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a replacement part!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a replacement part!

Hello all,

I recently transported my dads - Broil King Steel Keg BKK4000 Charcoal Grill for Convection-Style Cooking (https://www.amazon.com/Broil-King-BK.../dp/B0055XSP54) and one of the stabilizing wedges fell out and I cannot (for the life of me) find the replacement part number or the part.

Can anyone please help me?

It is the part located under the Keg Grill in between the wheel frame that keeps the upper portion from wobbling.

Thank you for the help!

There’s a parts list and exploded drawing at this link, but I’m not sure which part you’re referring to. Hopefully it’s the correct grill.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      #24 looks to be the cam that levels the keg to the frame. Part number G01CF071
      #26 (G01CF009) and 47 ( G01CH053) lock it to the frame.
      Last edited by HawkerXP; September 11, 2021, 06:52 AM.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure you don't just need to rotate one or both of the cams to stop the wobble? Look at page 6 in the diagram Sid P provided.

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

Thanks all for the responses, the model in the exploded drawing seems to be different than the one we have. This is the part that I am looking for, a small plastic wedge piece, that force fits between the frame and the keg.
      Attached Files

Comment

This used to fall out all the time on my KEG, when I had one. I ended up using a piece of wood and some playing cards to get it just right. If I had any of those laying around, I would be happy to send you one, but I do not.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here