Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wsm upgrades!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wsm upgrades!

So i originally wasn't going to spend the money ever in upgrading the wsm22.....but my awesome wife surprised me with the door for my bday , then i received a 50$ amazon gift card so i went ahead and bought the unknown bbq hinge.
    I couldn't be happier, i know others have some issues with the door fit, but mine fit like a glove and keeps 99% of the smoke in better than the factory door. And the hinge is a blessing to have, it changes the smoker for me. Now i may as well get the wheels for it! Click image for larger version

Name:	20191227_163554.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	784529Click image for larger version

Name:	20191227_163603.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	784530Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_200739.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	784531Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_200800.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	784532

The new door is a thing of beauty. Congratulations!

Comment

She's a real beauty, I love my WSMs. If you get a chance, go to the Hunsaker website and buy one of their hanging racks. Been doing what the PBC guys been doing, hanging chickens and whatnot. Love the way they turn out !!!

Take your Weber Smokey Mountain results to a new level with our Vortex Charcoal Basket. And solve your "lid problem" once and for all with our hinge and retainer clip.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I ditched the water pans 2 years ago and never looked back.

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        PBC, PBC, PBC, pbc………....

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP So what do you call a WSM that cooks like a PBC ? A Weber Smokey Barrel Cooker ?

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
      She's a real beauty, I love my WSMs. If you get a chance, go to the Hunsaker website and buy one of their hanging racks. Been doing what the PBC guys been doing, hanging chickens and whatnot. Love the way they turn out !!!

https://www.hunsakersmokers.com/coll...-modifications
      I’ve been thinking about that. You use their vortex plate with it?

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Some guys like the vortex plate, I don’t see that much advantage, just something else to have to clean and maintain Razor

Rock solid mods, way to go!

Comment

Looks Grand!
        This is something i need to do aswell..

Comment

Looking good! My buddy recently did these to his and is loving it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here