Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Resist Intense Gravitational Pull! Black Hole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lately I've only been to ACE for rat poison and huge glue traps.

Comment

• JoeSousa
      JoeSousa commented
      Editing a comment
      Once you catch them do you cook them at 225 or 275?

Within a few blocks to a mile or so I have an Ace, Home Depot and Lowes. I really like my neighborhood Ace for the level of customer service they provide--someone is always on hand to find whatever gizmo you're looking for. Plus I can order B&B charcoal online and have it delivered to the store for pick-uo free of charge. Might cost a few pennies more but I like the convenience and service.
    Now that I might encounter a PBC while looking for the odd piece of hardware...I may have to avoid the place!

Comment

I live in a small town and we have a local home hardware and a fireplace shop that sell Napoleon grills, I try to support them both. I bought my Traeger at a different home hardware 10 km away in next town. The big box stores are 25km away. I can go to the local home hardware and be back to house very quickly and they will price match as well.

Comment

I noticed the same thing when our local hardware switched from True Value to Ace. Their grill section was good before, but it's great now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here