Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ribs for football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ribs for football

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbq ribs.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	25659

Hi Everyone,

I just fired up the PBC and put in three racks of ribs. I didn't trim them up or anything, no competition here except feeding the hungry family and kids.

It's super incredibly hot here on the SF Bay Area peninsula and these ribs and beer are sure going to hit the spot!

and... with football all day, can it get any better !

Nice! !

Comment

I had some of them dudes yesterday. Wow, Dallas' last three drives covered like 235 yards.

Comment

Had them yesterday and then went to the Razorback game. No Chiefs today though.

Comment

My PBC internal temp has been a solid 277 f... i'm thinking of checking them at about three hours of cook time.

Comment

That is what mine normally take, plus 15-20 more with the sauce.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cooked ribs.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	25741

Awesome!

After about 3 hours, I pulled the ribs and coated them in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce ( ya, I know it's not home made ) then put them back in for about 20 minutes.

They came out soo juicy and delicious. The lighting in the picture is a little off, no burnt edges even though the long ribs hung really low.

We had neighbors from down the street with similar aged kids come over and we just went to town.

So easy !

Comment

Looks great! Good job!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here