Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC another adventure begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thom Emery
    replied
    I used Gamechanger brine with 3 Eyz Rub today Going to inject with Butchers on the next cook

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Had chicken on the PBC tonight myself, not sure where all that juiciness comes from! Lots of life left in the coals so I threw on a maple syrup rubbed Jimmy Dean sausage roll, breakfast is gonna be good!

Leave a comment:

• Thom Emery
    replied
    Did chicken halves tonight Ok yes I see I taste I enjoyed what all the PBS chicken buzz is about

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    That looks GOOD Thom!

Leave a comment:

• Thom Emery
    replied
    Headed toward done
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Thom Emery
    replied
    Got to the two easiest cookers a feller could use Meats are wrapped in red butcher paper now
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I too would take time out to talk to "that" crowd!!

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by John View Post
    There are a few things I like about Texas...
    Ditto +2

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely!

• _John_
    replied
    There are a few things I like about Texas...

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Well like yeah, HELLO!
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 30, 2014, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thom Emery
    replied
    Like I said Mr Trigg took time out during a contest to talk to the crowd

Leave a comment:

• Thom Emery
    replied
    Originally posted by John View Post
    I read that and thought you were doing a contest on the PBC! That was some confidence there.
    Confidence no that would be foolishness ;0)

Leave a comment:

• Thom Emery
    replied
    On any given Saturday.....The KCBS judging tables...... Noah and John would I am sure be quick to share their respect and esteem for the Godfather of BBQ. I had Mr Trigg at one of the contests I organize. A total gentleman. It was 105 degrees Trigg was cooking by himself and time and time again he took time to say hello to folks who just wanted to say hi to him.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, him and John Dawson from Patio Daddio BBQ teamed up and took down Johnny Trigg using a PBC.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here