Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A free cooker at Panhead John's expense!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A free cooker at Panhead John's expense!!!

We have all endured Panhead John plying us with screenshots and links to buy cookers. This is our chance to turn the tables and use the forces of peer pressure to get him to buy a Oklahoma Joe Bronco!!!! Because he is such an amazing guy he stated that he would pony up and make a prize for the 2022 OJB vs PBC Smackdown if I can get 50 likes for my comment suggesting he do just that!! Please give my comment on page 2 a like at the PBC VS BRONCO SMACKDOWN - Here’s What America’s Top BBQ Experts Are Saying About It!

I feel it would be unsporting to provide a link so you will have to go find where he promised to put his money where his mouth is. YeeHAW buckeroos, lets blow his 50 like threshold away!!

You can provide a link, no problem.

Comment

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      You my friend, are a great sport! Love seeing this!

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks barelfly I appreciate that!

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Give it to the next new poster who still only has an old gasser?

MsTwiggy are you talking your Post number 24on that thread? Looked for one of your Comments, but seems like that Post is the one we need to Like.

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Everyone needs to like this post!

MYRON MIXON - “I’d like to participate but I’ve got a nail appointment this weekend.” BOBBY FLAY - “Who’s Panhead John?..That’s a really stupid name.” AARON FRANKLIN - “Smackdown? That’s gotta be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, what idiot thought of that?” MEATHEAD GOLDWYN - “Huskee, can’t you just ban this guy or

Comment

Only 15 more Likes folks before PJ has to pony up! Come on!

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh hell! I’m outta here…BBQ Brethren here I come! [didn’t like this place anyway]
          Last edited by Panhead John; July 31, 2022, 06:14 AM.

• DaveD
          DaveD commented
          Editing a comment
          Five...!

• Sid P
          Sid P commented
          Editing a comment
          I just caught up. Only 4 to go!

Who will it be?!?!?! Who is my No 50? HOLLA 💃🏻

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          WayneT Never did like you……😂😂😂

• GolfGeezer
          GolfGeezer commented
          Editing a comment
          I dunno why, but seeing this goal reached is more satisfying than reading about the Mega Lotto winner in IL. 😎

• WayneT
          WayneT commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John Only because my weather station is better than yours.

1 More let’s go! Attjack HouseHomey ComfortablyNumb one of you west coasters has to be up still

Comment

I gotta quit drinkin, what did I get myself into? For the record I was stone cold sober when I agreed. MsTwiggy That was a great idea you had! I like this actually. After the Smackdown is over with, I’ve got some ideas I wanna share with yall. Let’s have some fun with this give away! That’s all I’m gonna say……for now.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            ComfortablyNumb While I wouldn’t go that far, you do hold a special place in my heart! As Ms.Twiggy would say…🐫🐿🐿😁😢🐄🦠🥸🐿😜

post 24 is PJ’s post on iphone, I think he rigged it! Where the heck is Twiggs post?
          Last edited by smokenoob; July 31, 2022, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• smokenoob
            smokenoob commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, there is two different threads….. nice try PJ!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here