Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bhc 90$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhc 90$

90 bucks, should or shouldn't I?? I know PBC won the lawsuit and they are in business together now plus at this price no one is making money. So the question is should I, at this price?
    Attached Files

If it fits your needs go for it.

Comment

Bein's yer profile puts ya at currently like 16 cookers, reckon that's a call that only yerself can make...If it was in my AO, at that price, despite havin more cookers than yerself, why, I'd be th first to admit that I'd be sorely tempted...

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought it, the way I see it, my boys(sons) love que and they rob me for my toys all the time so I need to replenish on a regular basis lol
        Last edited by tenphases; May 26, 2019, 05:31 AM.

Why can't I find deals like this.....

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        i went two years without finding any good deals then I had a terrific year this year. Feast or famine, keep checking - brickseek, searchtempest, fb marketplace.

Great soundin' deal.

Comment

It all depends upon what you already have, and what you need. If it doesn’t match any of those then save the money for what does.

Comment

90 bucks! Yer bar tab could be that much! LOL

IF it truly competes with a PBC...I'd be all over that for $90. OTOH...if it's sorta meh, kinda like a PBC...I'd pass.

Comment

I wish I could have found one at that price. I have only use mine twice and love it. Did two racks of baby back and a chicken today. Was very happy with the way they turned out.

Comment

I dont need it, I already have a PBC, and a dozen other cookers. I rarely cook for more than 20 but I have the capacity for more than a 1000 people. SO of course any reasonable person would not buy this thing......i'm putting it together now

Comment

I’m the anti-MCS guy, and for $90 I’d probably buy it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here