Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin Grill

Anyone here own an Assassin Grill? Looking for honest reviews.

Welcome ThePigIsDead

Comment

Welcome to the Pit ThePigIsDead ... Good screen name.👌

Assassin Grills... I had to google that. http://www.assassin-smokers.com/

They seem like a pretty good cooker for the price. Maybe our friend Max Good has the skinny on this company. He's expertise is keeping us all informed about the best values in all kinds of cookers.

Plus maybe a Pit member has one?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Just type "Assassin" into the search box just below the page banner and you'll get hits on several Pit members who have one.

Comment

I recommend checking the equipment review section on this site. It's a good bet it's in there.

Comment

I did search both equipment review and The Pit before posting. There isnt a review under the review section and I believe all of the members that show up in The Pit search have the vertical smoker and not the grill.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here