Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What Turned Up in a Ram Truck Commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess What Turned Up in a Ram Truck Commercial?

Okay, so for a couple of weeks, a particular Ram Truck commercial has turned up regularly while I've been watching baseball games. One very brief scene kept looking familiar to me, but it always flitted by too quickly for me to get a full look. Tonight I turned on a game I don't care as much about, and the ad was playing. So I backed up on the cable box and stopped at the key moment. The scene is a truck driving down the street in a small town, and one store front just really looked familiar. And it says barbecue, so of course it gets my attention.

And here we have it, paused and blown up:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-08-09 20.08.24.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	264.8 KB
ID:	1075045

There we have it, Louie Mueller's front and center in an ad that is getting lots of play on national TV.

Several of the folks at the Texas Meat-Up went there.

Here's a link to the page where wcpreston posted his video review.

Awesome!

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember it like it was a couple of months ago.

Kewl!

Comment

Yep, Me and Fiddy Eight went there. Great experience and food! It looks like what an old-time Texas BBQ joint should look like: smoke stained walls, lots of Americana/Texacana stuff on the walls, giant chalk board with all of the offerings, tubs of iced cold drinks, and great staff and fellow diners. I would go back in a minute! And then we took a wrong turn coming back to Rockdale and drove through some beautiful Texas countryside.

Comment

• Jim White
        Jim White commented
        Editing a comment
        Sigh. Some day...

Nuthin like a Wam in front of a Wib joint!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Sharp eye!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here