Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surley Brew Pub, SE Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surley Brew Pub, SE Minneapolis

Hands down the best pulled pork (from a sit-down restaurant, at least) in the Twin Cities. Unlike the pulled pork sandwiches that have become ubiquitous on many local restaurant menus, this is truly pit smoked, and most importantly, is served "naked" - not on a bun, with sides of sweet pickles, rolls, and sauce only on the side. And it hasn't been rewarmed. A multitude of beers on tap as well. My friends who hail from Texas rank Surley's brisket the best they've tasted outside of Texas. I have to confess that I've never experienced Texas brisket, but Surley's is very good, and certainly better than what I've tasted at some other Twin Cities "barbeque" establishments. My praise is somewhat muted for the brisket just because, as a matter of personal preference, I like pulled pork more than brisket.
    The Beer Hall at Surly Brewing MSP is open! We’re serving a full menu and have a bunch of Surly beers on tap.  Check out our hours and constantly rotating tap list above, and view or download the Beer Hall food menus below. Beer Pricing: Our tap beer prices depend on the size of pour …

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here