Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportys. Pinnconing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportys. Pinnconing

Not really a BBQ but this cool beast was running out back. I'll gather some more info asap Click image for larger version

Name:	image_802.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	8080 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_804.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	8081 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_803.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	8082 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_806.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	8084 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_807.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	8085 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_808.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	8086
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 7, 2014, 05:23 PM.

Hey if they serve good BBQ that's all that matters. I might have to keep them on the list of places to visit...let me know how their BBQ is.

Comment

Agreed, This pit was way cool. It was sitting there just holding 225 prettiest thing I sen all day. I'll be eating there soon. Place was closed when I went thru but the guys said I could check it out. He said the master should be there but I didn't bump into him. Rub in the shaker looked like pure Nashville. Wanted to taste it but thought better not to touch.

Comment

I wish I had a smoker that needed a roof. Not a rational wish since I would only be doing like 2 racks of ribs on it though

Comment

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha! Yeah but it how awesome should that be!

John do what I do, invite some pals over for a rib dinner, when they fall in love with your ribs wait a month or two then say 'Hey such & such day I'm doing more ribs- get yourself a couple racks and bring 'em over I'll toss 'em on and smoke 'em for you.' It works! I've been successful 3 times with that approach. Then you can cook a pile of ribs and get accolades AND save a ton of money. Sometimes they even bring beer too!

Comment

I usually get some of that come football season, looking to blow it out this year. Since last year I got my PBC, installed 2 60" tv's near the grill, put in a fire pit, and installed seating for about 20 (another 20 indoors). Really thinking it will be a great year for both football and meat.

Comment

OMG, you are a man dedicated to your hobbies! Sounds great!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It’s among the best bargains for a smoker in the world. This baby cooks circles around cheap offset smokers because temperature control is so much easier. Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them.

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

GrillGrates amplify heat, prevent flare-ups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily moved from one grill to another. Click here for more about what makes these grates so special.

A Propane Smoker That Performs Under Pressure

The Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker is the first propane smoker with a thermostat, making this baby foolproof. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin’. Click here to read our detailed review.

BBQ And Grilling Gifts For Every Occasion

Looking for the perfect gift for the BBQ and grilling enthusiasts in your life? Here’s our suggestion for platinum and gold medal-winning products at a variety of price points. Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts.