Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportys. Pinnconing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportys. Pinnconing

Not really a BBQ but this cool beast was running out back. I'll gather some more info asap Click image for larger version

Name:	image_802.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	8080 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_804.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	8081 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_803.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	8082 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_806.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	8084 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_807.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	8085 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_808.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	8086
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 7, 2014, 05:23 PM.

Hey if they serve good BBQ that's all that matters. I might have to keep them on the list of places to visit...let me know how their BBQ is.

Comment

Agreed, This pit was way cool. It was sitting there just holding 225 prettiest thing I sen all day. I'll be eating there soon. Place was closed when I went thru but the guys said I could check it out. He said the master should be there but I didn't bump into him. Rub in the shaker looked like pure Nashville. Wanted to taste it but thought better not to touch.

Comment

I wish I had a smoker that needed a roof. Not a rational wish since I would only be doing like 2 racks of ribs on it though

Comment

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha! Yeah but it how awesome should that be!

John do what I do, invite some pals over for a rib dinner, when they fall in love with your ribs wait a month or two then say 'Hey such & such day I'm doing more ribs- get yourself a couple racks and bring 'em over I'll toss 'em on and smoke 'em for you.' It works! I've been successful 3 times with that approach. Then you can cook a pile of ribs and get accolades AND save a ton of money. Sometimes they even bring beer too!

Comment

I usually get some of that come football season, looking to blow it out this year. Since last year I got my PBC, installed 2 60" tv's near the grill, put in a fire pit, and installed seating for about 20 (another 20 indoors). Really thinking it will be a great year for both football and meat.

Comment

OMG, you are a man dedicated to your hobbies! Sounds great!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here