Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paprika Recipe Organization Apps 40-50% Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been writing down stuff for years. Never heard of this app until yesterday (sad to say). Loving it so far! Well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rfhd69 View Post
      I’ve been writing down stuff for years. Never heard of this app until yesterday (sad to say). Loving it so far! Well worth it!
      The more I use it, the more I like it. It works not just as storage for recipes, but also as a process for collecting recipes, modifying recipes, shopping for food, and even creating recipes.

This is what data use is supposed to be like.

Comment

I have noticed the app is still on sale even though they said through end of November. Go get it now! You won't regret it.

Comment

++++ for Paprika! I love how your recipes also sync across all platforms (Mac, iOS, Windows, Android).

Comment

Yep, I bit. The five minutes I spent on it to add in a few recipes, what a great app! Love that you can categorize recipes. Just let my cooking buddy know, he already downloaded it. Ha!

one question for those that have used it - is it a recurring $2.99 fee by month or year, or just a one time purchase?

regardless, it’s a great app! Thanks for the notice!

Comment

• rickgregory
              rickgregory commented
              Editing a comment
              One time purchase.

one time purchase. used it today for poor mans burnt ends. post coming soon. I love the built in timer. It's going to take sometime to get what I have all over the place in the app.

Comment

• barelfly
              barelfly commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Main, did I ever heared dat, transcription-wise

Another question -

are you all able to text a recipe to another person who has the app? My buddy and I are trying and it doesn’t give the option to save the paprika file into the app or to a specific file location on the phone. Email worked flawlessly but wanted to ask about the text sharing method.

thank you. What a cool app! My buddy loves the pantry functionality of it as well.

Comment

• rickgregory
              rickgregory commented
              Editing a comment
              At least on the Mac desktop version you can click the Share icon and Export. That gives you a file in their file format so someone else with the app could import it. The email option just copies the text to the body of the email which would be a little harder to import to Paprika.

Of course since you'd probably just email that file anyway, you can just use the Email option and attach the file it gives you there.

• barelfly
              barelfly commented
              Editing a comment
              rickgregory thank you - we did text the "paprika file" to each other but couldn’t figure out how to load it into the app. If I click and hold, I had the option of saving, but I couldn’t locate where the file was saving too - definitely not saving to Paprika. But, the email option worked fine.

Thanks again for the replies!

• rickgregory
              rickgregory commented
              Editing a comment
              barelfly - on a desktop just double-click the .paprikarecipe file and it will import (launching Paprika first if it's not running). Not sure on iOS

Cool

Comment

Not on sale up here in the boonies

Comment

• IowaGirl
                IowaGirl commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the sale ended sometime yesterday.

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                That's probably the reason, I'm sure it will show again, anyway I'm no techie and none of the kids were around to download it for me anyway.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I've seened, it looks like every Turkey Day / Black Friday, they has a Sale Price...
                Jus purchased, at full price, will be sure to give a rating, based upon my experience...
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 4, 2020, 02:29 PM.

I just got it during the sale and have been pretty happy with it so far. Much better than my previous method of emailing myself a link every time I saw a recipe I wanted to try and then never going back through the emails to look at them.

Comment

• willxfmr
                willxfmr commented
                Editing a comment
                And here I thought I was the only one to do that!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here