Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Operation BBQ Relief Win $10,000 from Sugarlands Distilling Company

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Operation BBQ Relief Win $10,000 from Sugarlands Distilling Company

Help OBR win $10,000!

Click image for larger version  Name:	img_3403524_graphic_flat.png Views:	1 Size:	253.0 KB ID:	444875

If you haven’t already heard, Operation BBQ Relief has made it to the final round of Sugarlands Distilling Company’s 2018 Year of Giving campaign!

This is an incredible opportunity for OBR to earn a lot of money, but we need YOUR help! We need you to vote every day, with every email address you’ve got, through January 30. The six organizations with the top votes will each receive a $10,000 grant! Please vote for OBR daily.

$10,000 will help tremendously in their efforts to provide hot BBQ meals to the people in communities ravaged by disasters. Please take just a few seconds to vote today and over the next seven days. Please share this with your friends and family too. Let’s spread the word about OBR and send those vote totals through the roof!

All we're asking you to do is go here and vote. That's it!

Click here to vote. Voting open through January 30th

Great cause! Glad to vote for them daily.

Comment

Voted

Comment

24JAN18 Voted
        25JAN18 Voted twice (two email addys)
        26JAN18 Voted twice
        27JAN18 Voted twice
        28JAN18 Voted twice
        29JAN18 Voted twice
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; January 29, 2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Had to lied about my age but I voted.

Comment

I voted, as well. Intend to do so daily! Great cause!

Comment

Cout me in.

Comment

Voted.

Comment

Voted again.

Comment

Vote like they do in New York, early and often (heard that one from a New Yorker).

Come to think of it, do the same for contributing. End of the month is almost here. Now would be a good time to set up a regular giving schedule.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                      Potkettleblack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chicago is the birthplace of that line.

• Troutman
                      Troutman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Richard J. Daley, Mayor and I believe Al Capone used the phrase...

• Danjohnston949
                      Danjohnston949 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      $$$$.$$

Were still 46 votes shy of first place at this time. I'll try to vote a bunch.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The top 6 all get $10,000, so first place isn't necessary but it'd be great! There are many great causes there, I'm glad it's not only 1st place that gets it. As of now OBR is 2nd place, 300 votes under the lead, but 800 votes ahead of 3rd!

Where I live we thankfully rarely see natural disasters, never a hurricane obviously, very rarely an earthquake, etc. But tornadoes are quite common, fires could be too, ya never know. I'd like to think I helped OBR do their thing if something happened in my area they could come here and feed my neighbors BBQ. And I'd get to help them cook too, but only if they could afford to come here! Thanks everyone for helping their cause, you never know when it may be YOU on the receiving end!

Comment

• Troutman
                      Troutman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For real on what Huskee said, these guys are the real deal. During Hurricane Harvey there were a lot of heroes and these guys were among them. Were all over the news down here as well. Give them props.....

Voted, these guys are the real deal

Comment

Not sure we will catch #1, but looks like we have top six pretty easy. 7th is about 2500 votes behind.

Comment

Boys and Girls "OBR" Is an Outstanding Charity‼️ Low Overhead and Direct From Your Hand or Another Volunteers Hand to Someone Needing a Lift‼️ I've Tried to Sign on and Vote for The Last Two Days on OBR's
                        Link it Wouldn't Load on My iPad❓ Attempts to Contact OBR Todate Have Not Been Successful❓
                        Huskee, Thanks for Posting This Working Link‼️
                        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here