Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead Elected to BBQ Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS !!!

Comment

So Cool!! And so deserved. Congratulations, Meathead.

Comment

Congratulations! Best website and cookbook around!

Comment

Congratulations to you Meathead!!!

Comment

Congrats! There are some great people on that list.

Comment

I'm going to chime in with a "Well done" on this achievement instead of well deserved. It's the only time well done makes sense in BBQ terms.
              Your influence reaches far and wide and has had a profound effect on my abilities, shaped me and enabled me to confidently share with others knowing I was imparting sound advice.
              Extremely happy for your part Sir.

Comment

Congrats, well deserved. Thank you for being the inspiration for helping so many of us become better bbqers & grillers.

Comment

Congratulations - much deserved!

Comment

Congratulations on the honor. But now we want to know the perks! I assume you get free admission to the hall of fame now. But what else?

If one is "free VIP tour and tasting at any brewery", Im gonna start entering contests NOW!!

Comment

Congrats! ... a well deserved honor.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations! It’s a well-deserved honor.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats! Meathead you are "The Man"

Comment

Congrats Meathead! A club you truly deserve to be in.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here