Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS Infects Anniversaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCS Infects Anniversaries

My wonderful wife and I celebrate 13 happy years together on Saturday, and my parents celebrate I-dunno-how-many at the end of the month. And would you look at what showed up on the door step! A 6 qt InstaPot for my wife... and feeling mildly guilty (not sure why, she asked for it), I was looking for some lace wrapping paper 2 nights ago to make it more... 13th anniversary-ish? Wouldn't ya know she just laughed - I don't even have to wrap it (!!!) And on top of that, she got me a 26" easy spin grate - wahooo!!! And my parents - coming up on 78 years young this year - are really excited about the SNS I got them for their 22" Weber kettle. I had to tell them about it early so they could grab an iGrill2 thermometer. I'm headed down there at the end of the month to walk them thru some LMR - they are so excited! Ahhhhh there's just no cure for MCS is there? Now to put word out for the custom fit grill grates for Father's Day... *muhaha*
    Attached Files

Congrats all the way around.

Comment

That makes me want to break into the Sly and the Family Stone tune, "it's a family affair...it's a family affair". Congrats on your 13th !!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

A big Whoohoo to all. Very nice story.
          And happy anniversaries, birthdays and well smokin.

Comment

Happy Anniversary, hope you have many more.

Comment

Many congrats to all y'all, there, brother!
              Great post n pics!
              If things're gittin too crowded, up there in yer house, lmk; I'll send ya my mailin address!
              Smoke On, Happy Anniversary to yerself an Missus Fish TalesNC.

Sláinte!!!

Comment

Awesome, happy anniversary! I’m combining Cinco De Mayo with a surprise party for my parent’s 55th anniversary on Saturday... with major rain predicted though most of the cooking will be inside on the stove and oven though...

Comment

• FishTalesNC
                  FishTalesNC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hope the weather report is wrong, either way I’m sure you’ll do it up right jfmorris!

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Th Show Must Go On!
                  Nothin wrong with stove an oven, especial if ya can git some smoke on stuff, beforehand!

Happy anniversaries!

Comment

Happy anniversary! Sounds like fun all around congrats!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Happy anniversary to all!

Comment

No there is no cure for MCS! It is 3 really great that you were able to camouflage it around anniversaries & such. Good work. Relish in your success & start your plans on your next move. 🤔 😎

Comment

Congrats on the anny. The fact that everyone involved seems to have similar interests is a great sign for the future.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here