Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New grates for the SnS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered mine.... hooooya

Comment

This is obviously a great idea

Comment

Ordered mine tonight!

Comment

That password to the link is 22grate right above where you click to order.

Comment

On a long low 'n slow cook I'll remove the hinged portion. I'll be able to light the initial ~12 briquettes, fill with unlit, stir/knock off ash and refill all without moving the grate. With bars over the SnS water reservoir it will prevent whole briquettes from getting in there which can easily happen when I'm cooking in the dark. It will also allow me to pile up the charcoal more with that big opening without getting in the way of the grate sitting flat.

Comment

Had to try an' keep up with alla th' Kool Kats 'n Kitties, here!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	22Grate.JPG Views:	1 Size:	137.3 KB ID:	391583
              Now, I jus' gotta learn to make BBQ, an' I'll be set

Comment

Got one, highly recommend it!

Comment

I got one as soon as they went on sale. It’s a nice grate but I haven’t try it out yet.

Comment

It's on my wish list.

Comment

waiting on the 26"

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here