Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SnS: Beef Ribs - Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SnS: Beef Ribs - Italy

Beef Ribs
    Temp: from 225F to 239F
    Charcoal: Weber Briquettes (2016)
    Wood: Cherry and Apple Chips (50-50)
    Weather: Sunny, slightly windy

Smoked: until 136F
    Stall: 154F
    Texas Crutch: until 197F
    Rest: 45m

Very very happy. What do you think guys?

Looks awesome!
    I'm sure they tasted great too.

Comment

Those look outstanding.

Comment

Thank you guys! Still amazed how well SnS improve cooking on kettle, best buy for sure!

Comment

Not only perfect but you get to eat them in Italy! What more could you ask for?

Comment

Those look pretty perfect to me.

Comment

That smoke ring is worthy of the front cover of a magazine, any magazine!

Comment

Outstanding looking ribs!

Comment

Ribs look great! I stayed a night in Padova about 20 years ago. It was less expensive to stay at the hostel there than to stay in Venice. I remember picking up some Kerouac to read on the train at the English language book store.

Comment

Thank you guys!

Originally posted by Tim Clark View Post
                    Not only perfect but you get to eat them in Italy! What more could you ask for?

Originally posted by martybartram View Post
                    That smoke ring is worthy of the front cover of a magazine, any magazine!
                    Thank you very much. You're far too kind

Originally posted by JDenver View Post
                    Ribs look great! I stayed a night in Padova about 20 years ago. It was less expensive to stay at the hostel there than to stay in Venice. I remember picking up some Kerouac to read on the train at the English language book store.
                    Glad you like it!

Comment

Those look awesome. I love me some Beef Ribs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here