Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New BBQ Journey has begun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New BBQ Journey has begun...

Just arrived today. My medium Vortex. This thing is supposed to be a chicken machine, so I can't wait to do some wings and drums! Let the adventures begin... 😎

You will love the wings that come off that sucker. It does a great job with chicken.

Comment

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest, that is great to hear! My wife is a wing lover. She will fight you for the last wing on the platter! 😃

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Well this is one BBQ purchase that she will appreciate.

I love cooking wings with it

Comment

Definitely worth the money. I got mine about a month ago and love it. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

Comment

@jgjeske, I purchased my medium Vortex a while back. I use it for legs & thighs (Can't Afford Wings) and also for reverse searing steaks!
        So far I am pleased! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Can't afford wings, but you can do ribeye steak?? 😱

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did I really say that? Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Those drums look awesome Danjohnston949! What kind of sauce is that?

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Guest, I apologize I missed your question yesterday! It is called Raising Cane's Dip and is in the Forumn Recipie Section! It was Posted by Guest and is is very good!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan
            Last edited by Danjohnston949; April 3, 2016, 08:01 AM.

👍 it's all good!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here