Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Butt on the Weber and S 'n S Combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks wonderful ! Just because of you, I think I will pull one of my butts out of the freezer.
    Thanks.
    By the way I have roots in Scotland. ....my last name is Fife.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      barney, Good Luck On Your Butt! 👍👍🍀👍👍, By the way did you retire from TV, just had to ask? Dan

• barney
      barney commented
      Editing a comment
      Andy took my only bullet so I had to retire Danjohnston949 .
      Going to smoke my pork butt tomorrow if weather behaves.
      Jerry

Dan, is the barbecue rub your own concoction? I would love to try it.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thunder77, It is although I would be hard pressed to lay Sole Claim, It's just my version! It should be in the rubs section of the AR Recipes! If you have trouble finding it send me a PM and I will get one to You! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      With My Compliments! Dan

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here