Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Butt on the Weber and S 'n S Combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty bark on that dude!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
      Plenty bark on that dude!!!!!!!!
      Yeayah. She's gonna be guuuuuuud.

Comment

Coals completely gone? Didn't start with a full chimney?

This sounds like you didn't follow the rules of "mise en place"

Tell us you didn't run out of charcoal

Best regards,
        Jim

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          jgg85234, Oh No Jim, I have 2 1/2 Bags Left, I am just too Damned Tight to Use It! 🤑🤑🤑🤑😖

5:00 PM Temp is moving up nicely, 190* Internal at 5:03, Supper is looking more Hopeful all the time! My Wife is now advising me that the Beans could take longer in the oven? Oh Well I have owned her for 42 Years now, Patience Is A Virtue or so I have been told! 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Comment

Put the beans in now and you should be good. Marriage crisis averted!

Comment

6:00 PM, Out of the oven at 201* F, let rest Temp climbed to 205* F by about 6:15! Good enough for Me, Eunice will have to Eat What She Gets! Overall a success according to Shawn our Son. He furnished the Wine, very nice with Q!

Comment

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
              Guest, Oh No Jim, I have 2 1/2 Bags Left, I am just too Damned Tight to Use It! 🤑🤑🤑🤑😖
              , Dan

Comment

2 1/2 bags? You are almost out. Did you miss the Labor Day sales? Next chance to stock up isn't until Memorial Day.
                Or, do you shut down on the BBQ for the winter?

I've got 12 bags in the garage, and 4 more on the back patio.

We won't even get snowed on. BBQ season is all year

Best regards,
                Jim
                Last edited by jgg85234; October 25, 2015, 07:05 PM. Reason: Whole line disappeared when I posted

Comment

Good lookin result Dan. You recovered nicely finishing in the oven.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                    Danjohnston949 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Boss, David Parrish, Now I think can give Amazon a fair review on the S 'n S! I think you will be pleased I won't deduct points for STUPIDITY ON MY PART! Dan

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Dan. We can use all the reviews we can get

That looks great, Danjohnston. I was going to harass you about having wine with pork butt, but since it was Spanish wine, it's all good! :-)

Comment

Looks great to me.

Comment

Thing of beauty right there!! Nice one Dan, you hit it out of the park

Comment

Thanks cdd315, @John,, gwschenk, jgg85234 (Jim) I appreciate the moral support! Even if you insult my Mussintell an old Indian Name for bootlegged wine back in the days they weren't allowed to drink legally? The Law changed in the late 40’s - early 50's, Dan

Comment

Great job Dan!! You are the Pitmaster!!

Comment

Nice job partner.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                              Danjohnston949 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks Huskee, I can use all the encouragement I can get! It didn't turn out too bad, a little drier than I hoped? Dan

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here