Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Route 83 knives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Route 83 knives!

Just wanted to leave a review on Route 83 knives...these things are heavy duty and awesome. Super sharp, great for big guys. These are the Big Moe Cason Brisket XXL, which is 14" and the Big Moe Cason Cleaver. Had em worked with his big hands, which helps me, because I'm a big guy, and like the heavier duty knives. I can tell you, I absolutely plan on getting the chef knife and the boning knife....probably for Christmas. Pricey, but for my catering, they do really well. They hold their edges and the cuts I get with my brisket knife is perfect!
    Attached Files

Nice!

Comment

Nice review but better photo.

Comment

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Cubbiehawkbbqfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Review doesn't get as far without the photo in my opinion, lol. I'm a 6'2 guy, so that just goes to show ya how big and bad those knives are!

I'd love to read a follow-up review after you've been using them for a few months. I hope you're still as happy with them. Please let us know.

Comment

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Editing a comment
      I've actually had the slicer since the middle of March and use it to slice most of the meats for my Instagram. It's still every bit as amazing as it was when I got it.

The cleaver, I got the end of April and I've only used it twice...It works amazing, but just haven't had as much of a use for it yet.

• Draznnl
      Draznnl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Cubbiehawkbbqfan . Not surprisingly, It was the slicer I was most curious about.

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Editing a comment
      No problem! I love that thing. Why I'll end up getting the chef's knife at some point, so I don't have to use the slicer for everything.

Great looking knives!

Comment

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, they're my favorite knives I've owned.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here